The Nolteriekes (Budapest CRU)
• The mission statement of the team we lead is "to teach and equip staff and volunteers in Central & Eastern Europe to become biblically and theologically discerning followers of Jesus Christ." Pray that through the power of the Holy Spirit we would be effective in accomplishing this.
• We are in the midst of a major project of restructuring the courses we teach. Pray that we would create courses that are biblical, motivating, and relevant to the needs of the Cru staff that we serve.
• Pray for us as we make a major shift to teaching online. We have had a desire for quite a while to give people the opportunity to take courses online. Covid has forced us to greatly accelerate this shift, and we want to do it well.
Donations may be given at the following link: give.cru.org/0476298
Fundación Esperanza (Lifesong Bolivia)
What we are seeing here in Bolivia is heartbreaking. The hospitals are overrun, cemeteries are full, and pharmacies are running out of medication. Daily, people are dying in the streets as they try to find a hospital with space to treat them. Due to the strict quarantine measures, most people are unable to work, meaning poverty and hunger are on the rise.. Read the Full Update Here
- Please pray for the political situation. It will be tense until at least October and probably after.
- For the leadership staff...wisdom in decision making
- For Yasil (little girl who had a kidney transplant a couple years ago) She is isolated in an apartment...for her continued health.
The Banks Family - Young Life
Please pray that our new training curriculum would be useful to new staff, that our new training classes would get off to great starts, and that COVID would at least lighten up enough to do classes in person in January and February. Everyone wants that for different reasons I’m sure and if not that we will be able to do great things online.
Learn more @ younglife.org
The Waeckerle Family - Young Life
- Please be in prayer for our teenage moms (YoungLives) as many are experiencing food scarcity, traumatic home situations, and a lack of security in their shelter during this time.
- Please be in prayer for teenagers. Adolescence is already such a lonely and confusing time, so to add this level of change and isolation is really difficult.
- We would love for you to thank Jesus with us as we've seen teenagers in all of our ministries (teen moms, special needs, middle school & traditional high school) interact with our virtual events who have never been involved, or haven't in a long time! We are so excited God is drawing people to himself in this time!!
This video is an amazing picture of what Young Life is doing all over the world to connect with kids during the Coronavirus situation: https://vimeo.com/channels/younglifeafrica/403810671
Donations may be given at the following link: http://giving.younglife.org/ylmckinney