I affirm that I have made a public profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and have been scripturally baptized. I further affirm that I have read the statement of faith and doctrine of this church and am of like faith and kindred spirit.
I understand that my responsibilities as a member of this church are to:
1. Seek to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ.
2. Support the church with my regular attendance in worship and Bible study.
3. Seek to use my spiritual gifts to benefit the cause of Christ in our church.
4. Support the church financially through offerings.
5. Be accountable to the church in doctrine and conduct.
6. Submit to the loving rule, oversight, and authority of the elders regarding reproof, instruction, correction, and loving discipline as given in Matt 18:15-17.
Lord, I believe that you want me to be a faithful member of Faith Bible Church. I affirm and accept my responsibilities as stated above, and by Your grace I will fulfill these responsibilities.