Sunday mornings at Faith Bible are marked by authenticity and commitment
to the pursuit of a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our music style is blended. We believe worship is the proper response of the people of God in commitment to the person of God and what He has revealed of Himself. Form isn't as important as function. Whether a song is new or considered 'old', it should facilitate a proper response by God's people to what He has revealed of Himself.
- Kids sit with their parents for the first half of the service. Toddlers through 5th graders are then dismissed to their classes. (Kids are welcome to sit with parents for the entirety of the service)
- We celebrate the Lord's Table on a weekly basis. We believe that, again, it is the proper response by God's people to what He has revealed of Himself. All we ask, to participate, is that you have a relationship with Christ.
- Dress is casual.
- Coffee and donuts are available.
- The service typically lasts for approximately 90min.
- The preaching is expository and the majority of the time we are studying a book of the Bible from beginning to end.